Letter - P

Parenting and Community Team
Parenting and Family Support, children's centres are here to support you and your family and offers so much more
Parish councils
There are 19 Parish Councils in the Bromsgrove District, which provide a variety of services and amenities, including recreation grounds, allotments, bus shelters and cemeteries
Park Bridge Closed For Half-Term
A bridge in Bromsgrove’s Sanders Park is set to be closed during half-term week as repairs are carried out.
Parking - resident and visitor permits
Some roads have parking schemes to improve parking for residents and visitors. On these roads, parking is limited without a permit.
Parking Accounts
Parking Accounts providing a breakdown of income and expenditure on our parking account
Parking fines (charges and appeals)
Pay, appeal, or find out more about parking Penalty Charge Notices (PCN) here.
Everything you need to know about parking in Bromsgrove, from blue badges to paying and appealing parking charges.
Parks and play areas
We manage lots of play areas throughout the district. Find one near you here!
Partners and Community Together (PACT)
Partners and Community Together meetings are your chance to raise issues affecting your local area. PACT meetings are your chance to raise issues affecting your local area.
Performance Strategy
Sets out Bromsgrove District Council’s strategy for managing systems performance across the organisation
Personal licences
Personal Licences authorise individuals to supply or authorise the supply of alcohol. They're separate from Premises Licences.
If you want to submit a petition to the council, here's how to do it.
Places to visit
Looking for something to visit in Bromsgrove District?
Planning - Do I Need Permission?
We can help you by providing advice prior to you submitting a formal planning application.
Planning - view and comment on applications
You can view and comment on planning applications and related documents here
Planning Appeals
If you do not agree with a decision we have made on a planning application or enforcement matter, or if we do not make a decision within the set time limits, you can appeal
Planning Enforcement
If development is carried out without the required planning permission, or is not in accordance with the approved details, a breach of planning may have occurred and we may proceed to take formal enforcement action
Planning Permission
Normally if you wish to develop land or buildings you will have to apply to us for planning permission. You can find out about our pre-application service and fees and how to submit your application here
Planning Portal
An external link to the Planning Portal, a website with guides to everything planning related including interactive guides on conversions and conservatories
Planning Updates
Useful information and guidance relating to planning decision-making in Bromsgrove
Polling District and Polling Places Review
Information on current Polling District and Places Reviews being carried out.
Premises licences
You usually need a Premises Licence before you can sell alcohol or provide late night refreshment or regulated entertainment.
Previous Election Results
Find all previous election results here. These are past election results. Current elections are found on the 'current elections' page.
Printing and MFD contract details
Here are the details about our printing service including MFDs, volumes, and so on.
Privacy Notice
We collect, hold and process information supplied by you in accordance with the Data Protection Act, to allow us to provide services effectively.
Public Access
Licence registers held by us
Public footpaths
link to Worcestershire county online map of public footpaths
Public Health Funerals
Public Health Funerals and Deaths Reported to the Treasury Solicitor
Public register of permits
The requirements covers a broad range of new and existing industrial processes. The Technical Pollution Team of WRS undertakes this service for District & Borough Councils in Worcestershire.
Publication Scheme
The publication scheme list many of the councils published information assets.