Letter - R

Recycling Centre Permits
Link to the "Lets Waste Less" website page for Recycling Centre Permits
Reduced parking due to surface water culvert works
A small section of Bromsgrove's Parkside car park will be unavailable for approximately 6 weeks to assist essential engineering works to be undertaken on behalf of Worcestershire County Council.
Refuse Collection
Find your bin day, report a missed bin, have your large items collected, recycling and much more.
Register to vote
Get on the electoral register (sometimes called the electoral roll), or update your name or address details, here.
Registering a new food business
You must register your business, and we can help you in various ways. Find out more here from Worcestershire Regulatory Services.
Registers of Interest Forms
Blank copies of DPI forms can be accessed here.
Registers of interests
Councillors are required by law to complete a register of interests form to register their financial and other interests.
Renting privately
A range of houses and flats are available for rent from private landlords, and you may be eligible for help to pay your rent.
If your home is in need of repair, we may be able to help.
Report a problem tree on public land
You can report a problem tree on public land here at Worcestershire County Council.
Report an incident
Here are ways you can report anti social behaviour and hate crimes.
Report anti social behaviour
Due to changing national legislation the way we approach anti social behaviour is under review.
Request a different size bin
If your bins are too big or too small for your needs, you can request a change here.
Residents Permits - Household Recycling Centre
All you need to know about Residents Permits, allowing for the disposal of Household Waste for residents at the Household Recycling Centre
Residents reminded to make use of Energy Efficiency Fund
Bromsgrove Residents are reminded that funding is still available to help them heat their homes after 17 households were helped by a county wide scheme.
Re-use regulations
Look here if you want to re-use some of our public sector information for commercial purposes.
Riding establishments
If you want to run an establishment where horses or ponies are hired out for riding or used for riding instruction, you need a licence from us.
Road works in Worcestershire
A link to online map of road works in Worcestershire
Roadworks in Worcestershire
An external website showing roadworks and more on an online map of Worcestershire
Run an event
If you want to plan and run an event on our land, no matter the size of your event we can support you to do it.
Follow this link and enter your postcode to find a Run Together session close to your locality
Want to ditch the couch and start running? Join one of the popular Couch to 5k running courses today!